Rustic River Sawtooth Hickory Bed by Viking Log Furniture
The Rustic River sawtooth hickory bed is built using rough sawn Norway pine material that is hand selected for its character which includes the saw blade marks, knots, cracks, and imperfections. Three-inch and four-inch rough sawn square timbers make up the four corners and horizontal pieces of the headboard and footboard. The vertical slats in the headboard and footboard of this rustic bed interchange between rough sawn panel boards and solid hickory logs. The side rails to connect the head board to the foot board are two-inch by six-inch solid rough sawn pine. The Rustic River sawtooth hickory bed frame comes complete with a headboard, a footboard, side rails, and bed slats. You have an option to get only the sawtooth hickory headboard and then connect it to a metal bed frame.
- Built with 1" and 2" rough sawn pine
- Accented with Solid Hickory Logs
- For added protection and durability there are 2 coats of clear catalyzed laquer finish.
- Replicating barnwood with rough sawn pine
- Available in King, Queen, Full or Twin
- King: 86"W x 82"D x 52"H
- Queen: 86"W x 66"D x 52"H
- Full: 81"W x 60"D x 52"H
- Twin: 81"W x 45"D x 52"H