Northwoods Wall Mirror by Viking Log Furniture
The log wall mirror can be used throughout your log home or cabin. The log wall mirror can be used in an entry way as a vanity mirror, in a bedroom over a dresser, in a living area, or any other places in your cabin or home. The log wall mirror is constructed of knotty Norway pine that is clean peeled by hand, using a drawknife, which gives a scalloped look for character. The logs are joined together using mortise and tenon construction and then the mirror is route red into the back side. The log wall mirror can be mounted to the wall by either a metal bracket (provided) or by screwing it directly to the wall.
- Part of the Northwoods Collection
- Available in Clear or Honey Pine Finish
- For added protection and durability there are 2 coats of clear catalyzed laquer finish.
- Hand drawknifed for a more rustic look
- Mirror: 33"W x 4"D x 42.75"H