Northwoods Log Saddle Seat Dining Chair by Viking Log Furniture
The log chairs work perfectly with any rustic or farmhouse dining room setting. The back and base of these rustic chairs are constructed from solid Lodgepole pine. The seat is constructed of two-inch solid Ponderosa pine. The log dining chairs are constructed using three-inch Lodgepole pine logs that use a mortise and tenon joint which are glued together to ensure you will have the best log dining chair available. Then, it is then clean peeled by hand, using a drawknife, which gives a scalloped look for character. The redesigned back on this log dining chair is contoured to your back which lets you settle back and relax when visiting with family or friends. Every dining room chair is protected by the same catalyzed lacquer finish that is put on the log dining tables.
- Built out of 3" Pine Logs
- Available in Clear or Honey Pine Finish
- For added protection and durability there are 2 coats of clear catalyzed laquer finish.
- 2" Thick Pine Log Seat
- Saddle Seat Impression
- Outlined to fit your back
- Part of the Northwoods Collection
- Dining Chair: 20"W x 22"D x 38"H