Northwoods Log Cushion Seat Dining Chair by Viking Log Furniture
The upholstered log dining chair allows you to match a rustic or lodge fabric to your dining room decor. These chairs will fit right in with any log or rustic dining table. We have eight upholstery options, but if you provide your own, we can use that instead. The redesigned back on this upholstered log dining chair is contoured to your back which lets you settle back and relax when visiting with family or friends. The log dining chairs are constructed using three-inch Lodgepole pine logs that use a mortise and tenon joint which are glued together to ensure you will have the best log dining chair available. Then, it is then clean peeled by hand, using a drawknife, which gives a scalloped look for character. Every log dining chair is finished with a catalyzed lacquer.
- Built out of 3" Pine Logs
- Available in Clear or Honey Pine Finish
- For added protection and durability there are 2 coats of clear catalyzed laquer finish.
- 2" Thick Pine Log Seat
- 1 1/2" Cushion seat attached to the seat with bolts
- Outlined to fit your back
- Part of the Northwoods Collection
- Dining Chair: 20"W x 22"D x 38"H