Northwoods Cushion Seat Pub Stool 24" by Viking Log Furniture
The log upholstered pub stools go great with our log bar, log pub table, or in the rustic kitchen area. Every log pub stool is made of three-inch diameter logs and joined together with a mortise and tenon joint which is glued together for maximum strength. It is then clean peeled by hand, using a drawknife, which gives a scalloped look for added character. The seat of this rustic pub stool is made of solid Ponderosa pine that is two-inches thick. The top is then cushioned with 1 1/2-inch of foam that is bolted directly to the seat. We have eight upholstery options, but if you provide your own, we can use that instead. Every upholstered log pub stool is finished with a catalyzed lacquer for maximum protection.
- Built with 3" Pine Logs
- Available in Clear or Honey Pine Finish
- For added protection and durability there are 2 coats of clear catalyzed laquer finish.
- 2" Thick Pine Log Seat
- 1 1/2" Cushion seat attached to the seat with bolts
- Hand drawknifed for a more rustic look
- Pub Stool: 19"W x 19"D x 24"H