Northern Exposure Futon Chair by Viking Log Furniture
The Northern Exposure log futon frame is a true northern lodge design that adds a rustic look to a functional piece of log furniture. Constructed of Norway pine, the arms are heavy six-inch diameter clean peeled logs that use mortise and tenon construction to show the authentic log character of the futon. Each piece has its own unique charm as no two trees grow the same. The different knots and season checks are unique to each piece. The back and seat sections of this rustic futon frame are screwed and glued together, not stapled, which allows us to put a lifetime warranty on every log futon frame we manufacture.
- Built with 6" diameter pine logs
- Available in Clear or Honey Pine Finish
- For added protection and durability there are 2 coats of clear catalyzed laquer finish.
- No Staples are used in the Futon Frame, everything is glued and screwed together
- Hand drawknifed for a more rustic look
- Mattress sold separately
- Chair Futon: 39.5"W x 36"D x 32"H