Montana Conventional Headboard by Viking Log Furniture
The Montana log bed frame is constructed of three-inch logs that are mortised, tenoned, glued, and screwed together. The double side rails ensure that the bed is sturdy and solid. It comes in a clear lacquer finish that brings out the true beauty of the knotty pine or a honey pine finish that gives it a very warm look. Each log is hand drawknifed to give it its own unique character. The log headboard and footboard come with the pine tree cut out designs. The Montana bed comes complete with a headboard, a footboard, side rails, and bed slats. There is an option of getting the log headboard only and connecting it to a metal bed frame.
- Built with 3" Pine Logs
- Available in Clear or Honey Pine Finish
- For added protection and durability there are 2 coats of clear catalyzed lacquer finish.
- Hand drawknifed for a more rustic look
- Your Choice of 4 Inserts
- Available in King, Queen, Full or Twin
- King: 3"W x 83.5"D x 52"H
- Queen: 3"W x 61"D x 52"H
- Full: 3"W x 55"D x 52"H
- Twin: 3"W x 40"D x 52"H