Hickory Jack Sawtooth Hickory Bed by Viking Log Furniture
The Hickory Jack sawtooth hickory bed is the perfect mixture of barnwood and hickory. The corner posts and cross members are built using rough sawn pine that is hand selected for its character which includes the saw blade marks, knots, cracks, and imperfections. Three-inch and four-inch rough sawn square timbers make up the four corners and horizontal pieces of the headboard and footboard. The vertical slats in the headboard and footboard of this rustic bed are solid hickory logs. The side rails to connect the headboard to the footboard are four-inch by four-inch solid rough sawn pine. The Hickory Jack sawtooth hickory bed frame comes complete with a headboard, a footboard, side rails, and bed slats. Or, it can be purchased as a headboard only and then connected to a metal bed frame to take up less bedroom space.
- Built with 3" and 4" Square Pine Timbers
- Accented with Solid Hickory Logs
- For added protection and durability there are 2 coats of clear catalyzed laquer finish.
- Replicating barnwood with rough sawn pine
- Available in King, Queen, Full or Twin
- King: 90"W x 82"D x 52"H
- Queen: 90"W x 66"D x 52"H
- Full: 85"W x 60"D x 52"H
- Twin: 85"W x 45"D x 52"H