Alpine Bed by Viking Log Furniture
The Alpine log bed is very simplistic, but it will still compliment any cabin or log home. Each piece of the Alpine log bed is hand hewn or drawknifed to give it its own unique character. The bed is constructed of three-inch logs that are mortised, tenoned, screwed, and glued together. The double side rails ensure that the bed is sturdy and solid. The Alpine log bed frame consists of a headboard, a footboard, side rails, and bed slats that are made from solid Norway pine logs. This bed can be purchased as a log headboard only and be connected to a metal bed frame.
- Built with 3" Pine Logs
- Available in Clear or Honey Pine Finish
- For added protection and durability there are 2 coats of clear catalyzed lacquer finish.
- Hand drawknifed for a more rustic look
- Available in King, Queen, Full or Twin
- King: 88.5"W x 83.5"D x 52"H
- Queen: 88.5"W x 67.5"D x 52"H
- Full: 83.5"W x 61.5"D x 52"H
- Twin: 83.5"W x 46.5"D x 52"H