Rocky Creek Sawtooth Hickory Bed by Viking Log Furniture
One of our most popular rustic beds is the Rocky Creek sawtooth hickory bed which is a panel style bed. The Rocky Creek bed was inspired by the Pioneer barnwood bed. The accents of solid hickory logs are what make the Rocky Creek different and unique. Each piece of the rough sawn Norway pine material used to build this barn wood bed is hand selected for its character which includes the saw marks, knots, cracks, and imperfections. The Rocky Creek headboard and footboard are made from one-inch and two-inch thick rough sawn pine. We then accent this bed with hickory logs to give it more character and style. This bed comes complete with a headboard, a footboard, side rails, and bed slats. It can also be purchased as a headboard only and can be connected to a metal bed frame to take up less bedroom space. Another option is to add underbed drawers for hidden storage for clothing or blankets.
- Built with 1" and 2" rough sawn pine
- Accented with Solid Hickory Logs
- For added protection and durability there are 2 coats of clear catalyzed laquer finish.
- Replicating barnwood with rough sawn pine
- Available in King, Queen, Full or Twin
- King: 87.5"W x 90"D x 52"H
- Queen: 87.5"W x 74"D x 52"H
- Full: 82.5"W x 68"D x 52"H
- Twin: 82.5"W x 53"D x 52"H