Lumberjack Bed by Viking Log Furniture
The Lumberjack barnwood bed is a mission style barn wood bed that will go perfectly in any farmhouse, cabin, or lake home bedroom. The sturdy construction of this bed consists of six-inch by six-inch rough sawn pine timbers to make up the four corners. Each horizontal piece of this barnwood bed is made up from four-inch by four-inch rough sawn timbers. The vertical slats in the mission style headboard and footboard are solid one-inch thick rough sawn boards. The Lumberjack barn wood bed comes complete with a headboard, a footboard, side rails, and bed slats. It can also be purchased as a barnwood headboard only and can be connected to a metal bed frame to take up less bedroom space.
- Built with 6" x 6" Corner Posts and 4"x4" rails
- Available in Dark or Honey Pine Finish
- For added protection and durability there are 2 coats of clear catalyzed laquer finish.
- Replicating barnwood with rough sawn pine
- Available in King, Queen, Full or Twin
- King: 94"W x 85"D x 54"H
- Queen: 94"W x 69"D x 54"H
- Full: 89"W x 63"D x 54"H
- Twin: 89"W x 48"D x 54"H