Barnwood 48" Bench by Viking Log Furniture
The barnwood bench has many practical applications. The barn wood bench is most commonly used in entryways for sitting on while taking shoes on and off. It also works well along the long side of most dining room tables. It is also sometimes used at the foot of barn wood beds. All of the barnwood benches are made from rough sawn timbers to replicate the reclaimed barnwood look at an affordable price. The solid pine timbers used to make this piece still has many of the original saw blade marks in them from the mill. There are four standard sizes, but we can custom make any size.
- Built with a 2" Thick Bench Top
- Available in Dark or Honey Pine Finish
- For added protection and durability there are 2 coats of clear catalyzed laquer finish.
- Replicating barnwood with rough sawn pine
- Bench: 48"W x 16"D x 18"H